Slava 1977 – 2 MFZ – Second Moscow Watch Factory
Slava (Russian: Cлава, meaning “Glory”) watches were classic “civil” Russian watches. The Slava factory (known originally as the Second Moscow Watch Factory) was the second non-military watchmaker established in the Soviet Union, in 1924. The watches of this brand have always been intended for civilian consumption, without military or aerospace pretensions.
In January 2006, the Slava factory and its site were sold for retail development. By 2010 the factory had been demolished for new real estate projects. The brand has been taken over by the municipality of Moscow in a debt swap.
SHIPPING VIA REGISTERED MAIL WITH TRACKING NUMBER ONLY!: