Luch 1976 – Minsk Watch Factory
Luch is a watch brand produced by the OJSC Minsk Watch Plant, the only watch plant in Belarus. The decision to build the plant was taken in 1953, and from 1955 watches were produced in Minsk, including the brands Luch, Zarya and Vympel. Since 2010 the Minsk Watch Plant is owned by the Swiss company Franck Muller.
The plant has kept the full cycle of watch production.
Luch has produced the following collections:
- “One hand watch” — watch with only one hand;
- “Retro” — models of the 1960s in modern interpretation;
- “Ceramic” — ceramic metal watch, made of hypoallergenic materials;
- “Ego” — mechanical watch, with a case made of steel, with a sapphire crystal and transparent back cover;
- “Volat” — watch with chronograph, water resistant, sapphire crystal, made of stainless steel;
- “Tweed” — watch with an alarm clock, on tweed straps.
Brand chain of stores Luch
As of 2018 in Belarus there are 14 brand stores of Luch, seven of which are located in Minsk.
The OJSC Minsk Watch Plant also produces equipment for technical industrial purposes.
A number of certificates were received for the products of the OJSC Minsk Watch Plant
SHIPPING VIA REGISTERED MAIL WITH TRACKING NUMBER ONLY!: