1980s VOSTOK White Dial Arabic Numerals vintage Soviet USSR watch 17 jewels
This is vintage Soviet watch Vostok (means East). It was produced in USSR in 1980s at the Chistopol Watch Factory. The watch dial has got interesting design with duplicated Roman numerals.
The movement (caliber is 2409) contains 17 ruby jewels. The movement is mechanical and needs to be wound once a day. The watch is in used condition and has got some signs of use. It runs well and keeps time accurately as it has been serviced (cleaned, lubricated and calibrated) by a professional watchmaker.
The watch has been serviced by a professional watchmaker:
- All parts tested for wear
- Broken ones have been replaced with good parts
- All parts washed up in gasoline
- The movement was put whole, then lubricated and calibrated
- The case was washed up
- A new crystal has been setup.
SHIPPING VIA REGISTERED MAIL WITH TRACKING NUMBER ONLY!: